Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel
Type: Vinyl, LP, Album, Mispress
Date of released: 1988
Category: Funk / Soul
Style: RnB/Swing, Swingbeat br>
|A1||No Seas Cruel = Cruel Prelude||0:39|
|A2||MI Prerrogativa = My Prerogative||4:57|
|A4||Rock Contigo = Rock Wit'cha||4:47|
|B1||Cada Paso = Every Little Step||3:59|
|B2||Seré Bueno Contigo = I'll Be Good To You||4:25|
|B3||Tomalo Suavemente = Take It Slow||5:22|
|B4||Todo El Día y Toda la Noche = All Day All Night||4:40|
|B5||Realmente Te Amo Nena = I Really Love You Girl||5:11|
- Manufactured By – Producciones WEA, S.A. de C.V.
- Distributed By – Producciones WEA, S.A. de C.V.
- Artwork By [Art Direction] – JA
- Backing Vocals – Babyface (tracks: A2, A4 to B1), Daryl Simmons (tracks: A2, A4, B1), Karyn White (tracks: A2, A4, B1), Kayo (tracks: A2, A4, B1)
- Co-producer – Bobby Brown (tracks: A3, B2, B5)
- Design – Julie Moss
- Edited By [Special Edits], Engineer, Recorded By – Jon Gass (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B6)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Don Emerson (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B6), John Guggenheim (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B6)
- Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By – Fred Howard (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B6), Toni Greene (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B6)
- Executive-Producer – Louil Silas, Jr.*
- Management – George L. Smith
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Mixed By, Performer [All Instruments], Producer – L.A. & Babyface (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B6)
- Photography By – Todd Gray
- Producer [Production Coordinator] – Tommy Brown
NotesA2 Mispressed "Don't be Cruel" Apears only in cover but not in Label centre of the record, neither in the audio of the record.
Made in México
℗ 1988 MCA Records, Inc.
© MCA Records, Inc., 70 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, California - U.S.A.
A1, A4, to B1, B6 produced for La'Face Inc.
Recorded at Silverlake Studios, Hollywood, CA.
A3, B2 produced by Gene Griffin for G.R. Productions.
Recorded at Axis Studios, New York.
Mixed at Soundworks, New York, NY.
B3, B4 produced A White House Production.
Recorded at Different Fur Studios, San Francisco, CA and Infinite Studios, Alameda, CA.
A5 produced for Flash Production.
Recorded at Cochrane Studios, Studio City, CA and Cherokee Studios, Hollywood, CA.
A3, B2, B5 co-produced for B. Brown Productions.
Mastered at Future Disc Systems, Hollywood, CA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE A): LDXC·6823·A PM-1
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE B): LDXC·6823·B PM-1 24-IV·89
|MCA-42185||Bobby Brown||Don't Be Cruel (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-42185||US||1988|
|MCA-42185||Bobby Brown||Don't Be Cruel (LP, Album, Club)||MCA Records||MCA-42185||US||1988|
|MCAD-42185||Bobby Brown||Don't Be Cruel (CD, Album, Club)||MCA Records||MCAD-42185||US||1988|
|UICY-25344||Bobby Brown||Don't Be Cruel (CD, Album, RE, SHM)||Geffen Records||UICY-25344||Japan||2012|
|MCFC 3425||Bobby Brown||Don't Be Cruel (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCFC 3425||UK||1988|