Pet Shop Boys - Very
Type: Cassette, Album
Date of released: 1993
Category: Electronic, Pop
Style: Synth-pop, Dance-pop br>
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Can You Forgive Her?|
|A2||I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing|
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – Anne DudleyGuitar – J.J. Belle
|A4||A Different Point Of View|
Dreaming Of The Queen
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – Anne DudleyPercussion – Frank Ricotti
|A6||Yesterday, When I Was Mad|
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – Anne DudleyChoir – Francis Haston, Joanna Wyatt , Jody Smith, Laurie Smith, Lee Harris , Lucy Clark, Marie-Claire Peterson, Nigel Francis, Thomas Rogers, Victoria Ferher*Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Sylvia Mason-James
One And One Make Five
Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Dainton Connell, Sylvia Mason-James
To Speak Is A Sin
Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Carol Kenyon
Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Carol Kenyon, Katie Kissoon, Tessa Niles
One In A Million
Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Sylvia Mason-James
Arranged By [Brass And Choir Arranged By, Additional Keyboard Arrangement] – Richard NilesBrass – John Barclay, John Thirkell, Mark Nightingale, Phil Todd, Chris Davis*Choir – Dan Egan, Drew Martin, Frank Nemhauser, Hugh Berberich, James Bassi, James Gandre, Joseph Nelson Neal, Mark Rehnstrom, Martin Boner*, Maurizio Corbino, Michael Hume, Paul Houghtaling, Robert Kuehn, Rodne Brown, Scott Altman, Steven TachellGuitar – J.J. BelleProducer [Additional Production] – Brothers In RhythmVocals [Additional Vocals] – Sylvia Mason-James
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jess Music
- Published By – Leo Song
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Design [Costume], Set Designer [Set Design] – David Fielding
- Design [Graphic Design] – Farrow*, PSB*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Bob Kraushaar, Pete Gleadall
- Lyrics By [Additional] – Tennant/Lowe* (tracks: B6)
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Managed By - Assisted By] – Christine Chawla
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Managed By] – Jill Wall, Pet Shop Boys Partnership
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Represented In North America By] – Andon Artists, Arma Andon
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike "Spike" Drake, Stephen Hague
- Music By [Additional] – Tennant/Lowe* (tracks: B6)
- Musical Assistance [Assistant Engineers] – Howard Bargroff, Richard Lowe, Robin Barclay, Sam Hardaker
- Photography By [Photographs By] – Chris Nash
- Producer [Additional Production] – Stephen Hague
- Producer [Produced By] – Pet Shop Boys
- Programmed By [Programming] – Pete Gleadall
- Recorded By [Vocals Recorded By] – Bob Kraushaar
- Written-By – H Belolo* (tracks: B6), J Morali* (tracks: B6), Neil Tennant And Chris Lowe* (tracks: A1 to B5), V Willis* (tracks: B6)
℗ 1993 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd. under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1993 Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
℗ 1993 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd. Under exclusive license to EMI Records Records Ltd.
Comes with BMG (Thailand) Limited ifpi 90 baht sticker on front.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 77778 97214 3
|7 89721 2, 0777 7 89721 2 9, CDPCSD 143||Pet Shop Boys||Very (CD, Album, Ora)||Parlophone, Parlophone, Parlophone||7 89721 2, 0777 7 89721 2 9, CDPCSD 143||UK||1993|
|EC-D903||Pet Shop Boys||Very (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Telarc||EC-D903||Unknown|
|CDP-589721||Pet Shop Boys||Very (CD, Album, Club, Ora)||EMI Records USA||CDP-589721||US||1993|
|DM 0177||Pet Shop Boys||Very Pet Shop Boys (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Dynamic Music||DM 0177||Poland||1993|
|PCSD 143, 0777 7 89721 1 2||Pet Shop Boys||Very (LP, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||PCSD 143, 0777 7 89721 1 2||UK & Europe||1993|